August 30, 2022
Good morning!! Can you believe it's the end of August already?!! This means that Fall is right around the corner!! It also means that Sale-a-bration is almost over!! Be sure to place your orders by August 31st!!
Here's a fun card with the Celebrate Sunflowers Stamp Set, but featuring the Silver & Gold Specialty DSP--which is one of your choices as a FREE Sale-a-bration item!! Enjoy!
- Card Stock 1: Thick Basic White- 8 ½” x 5 ½”
- Card Stock 2: Flirty Flamingo- 5 ¼” x 4”
- Card Stock 3: Basic White- 2 ½” x 2” for sunflower
- Silver & Gold Specialty Designer Series Paper- Gold Dots 2 ½” x 2 ½”
- Score the Thick Basic White card base on the long side at 4 ¼” and fold.
- Lay the Gold Dot Specialty Paper on the Flirty Flamingo layer to see where you want to stamp your sentiment. Stamp the sentiment in Versa Mark ink on the Flirty Flamingo layer. Cover the sentiment with white embossing powder and shake off. Heat emboss your sentiment with your heat tool then, adhere the Flirty Flamingo layer to the card front using Stampin’ SEAL.
- Attach the Gold Dot Specialty Paper to the card front above the sentiment with SEAL.
- Stamp the sunflower on the piece of Basic White cardstock using Versa Mark ink. Cover the image with gold embossing powder and shake off excess powder. Heat emboss the image and die cut using the Sunflower Dies.
- Pop the sunflower up on Stampin’ Dimensionals and add to the center of the gold dot paper.