- Granny Apple Green Cardstock; 8½” x 5½” scored at 4¼” and folded in half
- Basic White cardstock: 4” x 5¼”; strip ¾” wide for sentiment
- Scrap Granny Apple Green and Garden Green for leaves
- Use the Daffodil Delight classic ink pad and blending brush with a mask of your choice to brush the background design. Hold the mask on top of the Basic White layer. Concentrate the ink brushing on a diagonal across the Basic White cardstock, leaving it lighter on the edges. Tip: I often start with a larger piece of Basic white and cut it down to size after creating the background.
- Adhere background layer to card front.
- Die cut your choice of 2 leaves from Granny Apple Green cardstock. If using the large, rounded leaf, also cut one out using Garden Green cardstock. Swap the 2 colours as shown to create 1 leaf.
- Stamp the sentiment using Garden Green ink onto the Basic White strip.
- Adhere the Ribbon as shown to the front.
- Adhere the stamped sentiment on top of the ribbon as shown.
- Use Stampin’ Dimensionas to arrange the leaves as shown.
- Optional: Colour the pearls with the Daffodil Delight Stampin’ blends. Adhere to the front of the card.
- Mango Melody CS: 4-1/4” x 11”, scored at 5-1/2”
- Basic White CS: 4” x 5-1/4”
- DSP: 2-1/8” x 5-1/8”
- DSP: 1-7/8” x 5-1/8”
- Soft Succulent and Evening Evergreen CS: scraps for die cutting
- Fold the Mango Melody CS card base and burnish the fold with a Bone Folder.
- Die cut the Evening Evergreen CS with the Ornate Layers Dies.
- Glue the 2-1/8” x 5-1/8” DSP layer onto the die cut piece.
- Glue the other DSP layer onto the right side of the front of the card base.
- Glue the die cut piece onto the left side, overlapping the first DSP layer.
- Stamp the sentiment in Versamark ink onto the Soft Succulent CS, sprinkle with white Embossing Powder, and set with the Heat Tool.
- Die cut the sentiment with the Stitched Rectangle Dies.
- Glue the sentiment piece onto the card front.
- Using a Take Your Pick Tool, apply two Brushed Brass Butterflies onto the sentiment piece.
- Glue the Basic White CS onto the inside of the card base.
- Thick Basic White: 4-1/4” x 9-3/4” scored at 5-1/2”
- Polished Pink: 4” x 4”
- Polished Pink DSP: 1-1/4” x 4”
- Basic White: 2-1/2” x 4”
- Watercolor Paper: 3” x 3”
- Polished Pink Ribbon: 4”
- Rhinestones: x3
- Stamp floral image from the Hand-Penned Petals stamp set using Staz On ink onto the watercolor paper.
- Color in the image using water painter and the ink from the ink pads. NOTE: squeeze the lid of the ink pad to transfer ink to the inside of the ink pad and then pull colour from there with your water painter.
- After it’s colored in, die cut it with the coordinating die.
- Die cut the middle sized, Hippo & Friends label shape die from the basic white cardstock.
- Stamp desired greeting on the right of the label shape.
- Emboss the 4” x 4” piece of polished pink cardstock with the painted texture embossing folder and add to the center of the card front.
- Add the dsp to the bottom of the inside of the card.
- Add adhesive to the top part of the label shape and adhere it to the card front. It will hang off the short end of the card front.
- Add the flower using dimensionals.
- Add three rhinestones as shown.
- Tie a knot in the ribbon. Trim from the end to the know on both sides of the ribbon and then fray. Repeat on the other side.
- Night of Navy: 5 ½” x 8 ½”, scored at 4 ¼”
- Basic White: 4” x 5 ¼” (inside panel); 2 ¾” x 2 (wolf), scrap for punching word panel
- Designer Series Paper: 4” x 5 ¼”
- Burnish the card base with a bone folder.
- Wrap a length of the Night of Navy Baker’s Twine around the Designer Series Paper – start in the front so that the ends of the twine show. Secure with glue dots or Stampin’ Seal.
- Adhere Designer Series Paper panel to card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Stamp words onto small scrap of Basic White, using Basic Gray ink.
- Punch words with the Label Me Fancy punch, and attach to card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Stamp wolf with Basi Gray ink onto Basic White cardstock, and cut with Paper Snips.
- Attach to card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Embellish card with Pebbles Enamel Shapes.
- Misty Moonlight: 5-1/2” x 8-1/2” scored at 4-1/4”
- Basic White: 4” x 5-1/4” (x2) – one for inside and scrap for die cutting label shape
- Crumb Cake: 3-7/8” x 5-1/8”
- Denim Ribbon: 2-1/2”
- Ink large floral image with VersaMark ink and stamp it onto the lower right corner of the crumb cake cardstock.
- Sprinkle with white embossing powder, tap off excess and heat set.
- Add this to one of the white layers and then onto the card front.
- Stamp greeting using misty moonlight ink onto scrap of white and die cut using the appropriate sized label shape from the ornate frames dies.
- Fold ribbon in half and add it to the back of the lower right corner of the greeting using a mini glue dot.
- Add greeting to the card front using dimensionals.
- Add a couple opal rounds.
- Add second white layer to the inside of the card.
Here's another version using the Amazing Thanks Dies:
Be sure you take advantage of the FREE SHIPPING! Today Only!
Happy Hump Day! Today's card is made with the Celebrate Sunflowers and the coordinating dies, Sunflowers.
I stamped and colored in two of the smaller sunflowers--I positioned them to frame my sentiment. For the background panel, I used the dies to emboss the large sunflower--to do this you'll need a silicone craft sheet as one of your layers--this keeps the die from cutting all the way through the cardstock! Isn't it pretty? And it's a whole new way to use your dies!
I'm entering this into the Global Design Challenge of "Flowers"
Don't forget--FREE SHIPPING all day tomorrow!!
and, here are all the fun things I used on this card:
Quick post today! Just wanted to share once again the swaps from my amazing Stamp Club!!
They vote for their favorite each month, and Mary's was chosen for April:
Enjoy!! The challenge for May is to create your own designer paper! Can't wait to see what they create!
I've been cleaning out my stamp room, organizing my retired stamp sets and designer paper--and making room for lots of new stuff!! As I go through stuff, I always come across stamp sets that I haven't used lately! Color & Contour is one of those--so I pulled it out to make a fun and simple card:
I used my Butterflies & Flowers Decorative Masks for the background--that's a new In Color: Sweet Sorbet! It's a really pretty red! Then, I stamped the flower and sentiment with Tuxedo Black Memento Ink--I used my Stamparatus for both so that I was sure to get a solid image (stamped it 2-3 times!) Then, I stamped the inside of the flowers with Sweet Sorbet! Fun card!!
I made this for 3 challenges:
Red, White & Black for Just Us Girls
One Layer for Addicted to CAS
Decorative Masks for TGIF Challenges!
And, here are the supplies used on today's card (Sweet Sorbet will be available May 3rd!):