Just a couple more to share with you!! Here's another Christmas Card using this awesome bundle!!
- Real Red Card Stock: 4-1/4” x 11” and scored 5-1/2”
- Old Olive Card Stock: 4 1/8” x 5 3/8”, scraps for die cuts
- Whisper White Card Stock: 4” x 5-1/4”, 3” x 1”
- Under the Mistletoe DSP: 4” x 5-1/4”, 4” x 1-1/2”
- Cut two pine sprigs from a scrap of Old Olive CS using the Pretty Pines Thinlits.
- Stamp the sentiment in Real Red ink onto the small Whisper White CS.
- Glue the Old Olive CS onto the front of the card base.
- Glue the larger DSP onto the Old Olive CS layer.
- Glue the smaller DSP onto the larger DSP layer.
- Glue the sentiment onto the smaller DSP.
- Glue the two pine sprigs onto the larger DSP layer, with the ends tucked under the smaller DSP.
- Glue the larger Whisper White CS onto the inside of the card base.
- Apply 3 red rhinestones to the sentiment piece.
- Tie a bow with the ribbon and adhere using Mini Glue Dots.