This is such a versatile set!! You get a little bit of everything! But, remember, it's "while supplies last", so get it soon! See all the details HERE.
On to the card!
- Old Olive: 8 1/2” x 5 1/2”
- Real Red: 5 1/4” x 4” Scrap for the frame and 3 bows
- DSP: 5" x 3 3/4"
- Whisper White: scrap at least 3” x 5”
- Cut shapes from the red and white cardstock with the thinlets.
- Stamp the holly and the “Merry Christmas” on to the white die cut shape.
- Color the holly in with the watercolor pencils.
- Blend with the Blender pens. Make sure to clean the tip of the pen between colors.
- Layer the white cardstock onto your card.
- Glue 3 bows to the top center of your white piece. This will add dimension to your card and make your bow look “fluffy”.