- Tranquil Tide: 8 1/2” x 5 1/2”
- Basic Black : 5 1/4” x 4” & scrap
- Watercolor Paper: 3-3/4” x 4”
- Whisper White: scrap
- Stamp the mountains in Soft Suede ink and use the Aqua Painter to define the edges of each.
- Stamp the water in Marina Mist and use the Aqua Painter to smooth out the ink.
- Use Marina Mist ink from the lid of the ink pad to add a watercolored sky.
- Stamp the grass in Tranquil Tide many times to make the meadow leaving about 1” at the bottom of the Watercolor Paper clear from ink.
- Stamp the trees in 1st and 2nd generation ink - meaning that you ink the stamp, stamp the trees and then stamp them again without re-inking to make a forest.
- Stamp the greeting on a die cut Stitched Shapes Circle Framelit in Memento Tuxedo Black ink.
- Stamp a few trees in Tranquil Tide ink on the greeting layer.
- Die cut a black circle scallop from the Layering Circles Framelits and adhere to Whisper White greeting layer.
- Adhere Watercolor layer to Basic Black layer and add 5/8” Seam Binding with a knot tied in the left side where shown.
- Adhere all to card front.
- Add the greeting later to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.