Good morning!! As our Stampin' Up! year comes to an end today, I've been reflecting on my business and what goals I have. October 1st is the start of a new year for demonstrators, and I'm hoping to re-ignite my business! I've had to put it on the back burner for a couple of years -- just so much going on in my life! But, I miss it! I love to stamp and create cards and small gifts! I need to get my hands inky again! And I hope you'll join me! Stay tuned -- I have lots of ideas for you coming in October! I'm also adding classes to the schedule. With my full-time job, weekends are the best time for classes -- sure hope that works for you! I've got 2 more Christmas Card Classes on the schedule, and I'm planning on adding a Gift Card Class, along with some other fun things! I would also like to do a Scrapbook Class -- using our awesome new "Memories and More" line of products! Anyone interested? Please leave me a comment -- let me know what YOU want to see!!!
In the meantime, join me for a Christmas Card Class on October 15th -- click HERE for all the details!!
Happy Stamping! And, for those of you that have stuck with me--THANK YOU!!! I appreciate your loyalty!!
- Whisper White: 5-1/2” x 8-1/2”, scored and folded at 4-1/4”
- Whisper White: 3-1/2” x 3-1/2” (or larger scrap as this will be diecut)
- Lemon Lime Twist: 5-3/8” x 4-1/8”
- Using Basic Black Archival Ink, stamp the house image into right corner of the square of Whisper White card stock (see photo for placement). Stamp the tree beside it, wiht the base of the trunk slightly higher than the base of the house (about 1/8” of an inch). Stamp the sentiment below.
- Using Lemon Lime Twist ink, stamp the centre of the tree image, the door on the house, and the “grass” beside the house.
- Using Pool Party ink, stamp the solid image on the house outline.
- Adhere the Lemon Lime Twist to the Whisper White card base using SNAIL.
- Using your Big Shot and the largest circle from the Stitched Shapes Framelits, die cut the image. Take care when doing this to make sure that you don’t cut off the bottom right corner of the square because it won’t line up on your card. When placing the circle over the image, you can bring the edge very close to the corner, but don’t go over. Once cut, adhere the stamped image to the card base using SNAIL.
- Add 5 Rhinestone jewels to the card.
- Whisper White cardstock 11” x 5.5”
- Foil Frenzy Specialty Paper 4” x 5.25”
- Scrap Foil Frenzy specialty paper 3.5” x 3.5”
- Lemon Lime Twist Cardstock 3.5” x 3.5”
- Score and Fold the 11” x 5.5” piece of whisper white cardstock
- Cut piece of Lemon Lime Twist foil frenzy specialty paper to 4” x 5.25”
- Die Cut the 3.5” x 3.5” inch piece of Foil frenzy with largest circle in the layering circles collection
- Die Cut the Lemon Lime Twist cardstock with the Happy Birthday Thinlit
- Wrap length of Lemon Lime Twist finely woven ribbon top to bottom as seen in photo on the 4” x 5.25” piece of Foil Frenzy specialty designer paper
- Adhere the 4” x 5.25” piece of Foil Frenzy specialty paper to front of scored and folder whisper white cardstock
- Add die cut circle foil side down to cardfront
- Add die cut Happy Birthday to circle
- Add lemon lime twist bitty bow to Happy birthday
- Pool Party Card Stock: 5 ½” x 8 ½”, folded in half at 4 ¼”
- Calypso Coral Card Stock: 5 ¼” x 4”
- Petal Garden DSP Stack: Background layer- 5” x 3 ¾”; Flower pig is holding 2” x 1 ¼”
- Shimmer Paper: approx. 4” x 4”
- Attach Calypso Coral card stock layer to card front with snail adhesive.
- Cut Petal Garden DSP to 5” x 3 ¾” and attach to card front on top of Calypso layer.
- Stamp the cute pig in Archival Basic Black ink on Shimmery White Paper. Color pig with Calypso Coral watercolor pencil and blend with a blender pen. Hand cut your pig with paper snips, cutting off the flower he is holding.
- Using liquid glue attach pig to card front as pictured.
- Hand cut, or fussy cut, a flower from the Petal Garden DSP Stack. Then glue, using liquid glue again, so that it looks like the pig is holding the flower.
- Next, you are going to make sure your pig stamp is clean. Then you are going to use a sponge dauber to ink up just the sentiment using Calypso Coral ink. Be very careful. You can use a baby wipe or tissue to wipe around the sentiment before your stamp to make sure you didn’t go over. When you are ready to stamp huff on it one time to make it moist. Stamp sentiment on the same shimmery white paper you stamped the pig on, there should be enough space.
- Die cut the sentiment using the smallest circle in the Stitched Shapes Framelits.
- Wrap a few inches of Gold Metallic Thread around four fingers and attach on the back of the sentiment using snail adhesive. Then add a dimensional and pop it onto the card.
I love Halloween cards! It's such a fun holiday!!! Here's a card using the Spooky Cat Stamp Set, found in the 2017 Holiday Catalog!
- Thick Very Vanilla: 4-1/4" x 11" scored at 5-1/2"
- Very Vanilla: 2-1/2" x 2-1/2"
- Basic Black: 4" x 5-1/4"
- Pumpkin Pie: 3-3/4" x 5" and 1" x 3"
- Spooky Night Designer Series Paper: four different prints, cut two of them 3/4" x 4-1/4" and cut the other two 3/4" x 4-1/2"
- Vintage Crochet Trim: 5"
- Make banners out of each piece of Spooky Night Designer Series Paper with the Banner Triple Punch. Attach the banners to the Pumpkin Pie cardstock with Snail.
- Wrap the Vintage Crochet Trim over the banners and Pumpkin Pie cardstock securing it on the back side with Mini Glue Dots.
- Stamp Hat in Basic Black Ink on 2-1/2" x 2-1/2" piece of Whisper White cardstock and cut out by hand. Attach hat with Mini Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Stamp Happy Halloween in Basic Black Ink on 1" x 3" piece of Pumpkin Pie cardstock and punch out with Classic Label Punch. Attach sentiment with Mini Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Attach the Pumpkin Pie card front to the Basic Black piece and attach these layers to the front of the Thick Very Vanilla card base which has been folded on the score line.