- Merry Merlot CS: 4-1/4” x 11”, scored in half at 5-1/2”; 4” x 5-1/4”
- Very Vanilla CS: 4” x 5-1/4”
- Copper Foil Sheet: 4-1/4” x 5-1/2”; 3” x 4-1/4”
- DSP: 2-7/8” x 4-1/8”
- Burnish the fold in the card base using a Bone Folder.
- Adhere the larger Copper Foil piece onto the front of the card base using Snail.
- Stamp the large leaf in Copper ink around the edges of the 4” x 5-1/4” Merry Merlot CS layer, and heat emboss with Clear powder.
- Adhere the layer onto the larger Copper Foil using Snail.
- Adhere the DSP layer onto the smaller Copper Foil piece using Snail.
- Apply a piece of Copper washi tape (from the Tags & More Accessory Kit) onto the DSP and wrap the ends around to the back of the Copper Foil.
- Adhere the Copper Foil/DSP onto the Merry Merlot CS layer using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Powder a wood element liberally using an Embossing Buddy.
- Stamp the sentiment in Copper ink onto the element, then heat emboss with copper powder.
- Tie a piece of Cajun Craze linen thread (from the combo pack) through the hole in the wood element and tie in a bow.
- Adhere the element onto the DSP layer using Tear & Tape.
- Glue the Very Vanilla CS onto the inside of the card base.