Varied Vases -- without any vases! This is a great set, although I didn't pull it out as often as I should have! I struggle with "little" images -- but this layout is a "go-to" when I'm working with them. I love the colors on this card -- taken right from the Glitter Enamel Dots I used!
Heads up--both the Varied Vases and Glitter Enamel Dots are only available through June 2 (or while supplies last), so get yours today!
- Granny Apple Green: 4 1/4" x 11", scored at 5 1/2"
- Coastal Cabana: 3 7/8" x 5 1/8"
- Whisper White: 3 3/4" x 5"; scrap for sentiment
- Melon Mambo: 3" x 1/2"
- Stamp the little flower and leaf images as shown, using these colors: Granny Apple Green, Coastal Cabana, Melon Mambo & Gorgeous Grape. Start in the upper right hand corner, and stamp a line diagonally down the cardstock.
- Ahere white cardstock to Coastal Cabana cardstock. Adhere Gorgeous Grape ribbon around the sides of this piece.
- Adhere your stamped piece to the Granny Apple Green Cardbase.
- Using paper snips, cut banner tails into both sides of your strip of Melon Mambo cardstock. Adhere over the ribbon. I used Tear & Tape, to make sure it held tightly.
- Stamp sentiment onto scrap of Whisper white, and punch out using the Classic Label Punch. Adhere to Melon Mambo using Mini Stampin' Dimensionals
- Add Glitter Enamel Dots to cardfront--whereever you want some sparkle!!