- Blueberry Bushel: 5 ½” x 8 ½”
- Crushed Curry: 1” x 4 1/2”
- Whisper White: 4” x 5 1/4"; 3 ½”x 3 ½”
- Real Red: 4” x 1 ½”
- Stamp the sunglasses, the “Yay” and the “tab” over the “Yay” using Blueberry Bushel stamp pad on the Real Red cardstock.
- Cut out the sunglasses and the “tab” using the matching framelits.
- Stamp the pocket on the 3 ½”x 3 ½” Whisper White cardstock using Blueberry Bushel stamp pad. Stamp the “pocket detail stamp” 2 times on the pocket.
- Stamp the “pocketful of sunshine” stamp in Crushed Curry on the pocket.
- Cut out pocket using the matching framelit. Trim off the flaps.
- Stamp the “sun” using the partial circle stamp up in the upper right hand corner.
- Sponge in Crushed Curry ink to fill in the “sun”.
- Punch the Crushed Curry card stock using the Banner Triple punch.
- Adhere the “tab” to the back of the pocket using the fine tip glue pen.
- Adhere the Crushed Curry banner to the back of the “pocket” using the SNAIL adhesive.
- Adhere the sunglasses to the front of the pocket using Stampin Dimensionals.
- Adhere Whisper White card stock with the sun to the front of the Blueberry Bushel card using SNAIL adhesive.
- Adhere the assembled “pocket” to the front of the card using Stampin Dimensionals.
- Whisper White (Thick): 5 1/2” x 8 1/2"
- Grapefruit Grove: 4” x 5 1/4”
- Whisper White: 3 3/4" x 5”
- Shimmery White: 3” x 3”
- Sahara Sand: 1” x 4”
- Score Whisper White (Thick) cardstock at 5 1/2"; fold for card base.
- Stamp lace border image around edge of Grapefruit Grove cardstock with Grapefruit Grove ink. Adhere to card base.
- Spritz Whisper White panel with water using Stampin’ Spritzer; emboss with Pinewood Planks embossing folder. Adhere to card base with Tear & Tape.
- Stamp flower image on Shimmery White cardstock with Memento ink. Die-cut with largest circle die. Use Blender Pen to watercolor with Granny Apple Green and Grapefruit Grove ink. Ink spatter image with Sahara Sand ink; stamp off once onto grid paper and stamp onto die cut. Repeat until die-cut is covered.
- Adhere 12” of ribbon behind die-cut; adhere to card front with Dimensionals.
- Stamp sentiment on Sahara Sand cardstock with Sahara Sand ink; die-cut and adhere to card front with Dimensionals.
- Gray Granite: 8 1/2” x 5 1/2”
- Calypso Coral: 5 1/4” x 4” scrap for die cut
- Whisper White: 5 1/8” x 3 7/8” scrap for die cut
- Stamp parallel lines on the white cardstock. Turn paper and stamp perpendicular lines.
- Die cut white and Calypso Coral scraps.
- Stamp flowers, leaves and accents on the white die cut.
- Layer all cardstock using dimensionals under the coral cardstock pieces.
- Add ribbon around the coral base. (It will lace through the top layers)
- Color rhinestones with Stampin’ Blend. Be very careful that you don’t damage the tip of your marker. Place rhinestones on your card as desired.
- Whisper White: 4-1/4”x 11”, scored at 5-1/2”; 1-1/2” x 3-1/2”; 3” x 4” (for hummingbird)
- Mossy Meadow: 1-3/8” x 3-3/8”
- Fold Whisper White in half to create card base, burnish along score line.
- Use Mossy Meadow ink to add splotches on card front (as shown in picture), and stamp greeting on small white rectangle.
- Use Big Shot and Rectangle Stitched Framelit to cut around greeting.
- Using Tuxedo Black Memento ink stamp hummingbird on 3x4 white.
- Color hummingbird as shown in photo.
- Use Big Shot and hummingbird framelit to cut out.
- Adhere the greeting to the Mossy Meadow rectangle with Snail Adhesive, and adhere to card front.
- Using Stampin’ Dimensionals, attach hummingbird to card.