- Purple Posy card base:5-1/2” x 8-1/2”, scored at 4-1/4” then folded on the crease with the Bone Folder
- Designer Series Paper: 4” x 5-1/4”
- Daffodil Delight: 3-1/4” x 3-1/4”
- Whisper White: 3-1/4” x 3-1/4”
- Blackberry Bliss: scrap about 2” x 3”
- White Baker’s Twine: about 3-1/2”
- Using SNAIL, adhere Designer Series Paper to card front.
- Stamp umbrella with Blackberry Bliss ink onto Blackberry Bliss cardstock. Punch out umbrella and the umbrella pole handle. With a dot of Multipurpose Liquid Glue on the bottom back of the umbrella canopy, attach canopy to its handle and set aside to dry.
- Stamp sentiment on Whisper White with Blackberry Bliss ink. With a very lightly/barely wet moistened sponge, swipe down sentiment to lightly streak it to mimic the letters being dissolved by raindrops. A you are stamping this step and the next one, use the 2-7/8” circle die as a guide as to the best placement for the sentiment and raindrops.
- Stamp raindrops with Pool Party ink above sentiment then dab each raindrop with the Wink of Stella Glitter Brush.
- Die cut large scallop circle out of Daffodil Delight. With SNAIL, adhere Whisper White circle to Daffodil Delight scallop circle.
- Use Stampin’ Dimensionals as well as a narrow strip cut from its border for the handle and adhere the umbrella to the Whisper White circle then attach that piece to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Tie small bow, trim ends with Paper Snips and attach to umbrella with a dot of Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
- Affix 3 Rhinestone Basic Jewels on circle piece.