This is quickly becoming one of my favorite Sale-a-bration selections! I love that it comes with the stamp set and matching Designer Paper!! Also coordinates with the Sweet Strawberry Bundle in the Jan-June Catalog!
- Granny Apple Green: 8 ½” x 5 ½”, score at 4 ¼”; 3 1/8” x 2 1/8”
- Pacific Point: 5” x 3 ¾”; 3 3/8” x 2 3/8”
- Basic White: 3” x 2”
- DSP: 3 ½” x 1 ½” (3)
- Stamp sentiment using Pacific Point ink, in lower left corner of Basic White cardstock.
- Stamp leaves in Granny Apple Green ink. Then, stamp blueberries in Pacific Point ink.
- Color in the blueberries with the Wink of Stella Glitter Brush—the pacific point ink will be pulled in by the glitter pen.
- Assemble your card as shown. The small panel is attached to the card base using Stampin’ Dimensionals. The rest of the card is adhered using Stampin’ Seal.
- Add three of the gems, using Mini Glue Dots. Add glue dots to your card, then use your Take Your Pick tool to pick up the gems—makes it easy to handle and place them just where you want them!