Here's a gorgeous but simple card to make! It's made with Dies, so very easy to replicate/mass produce!
- Thick Whisper White: 4 1/4 x 11”
- Whisper White: 3 ¼” x 4 ½”
- Designer Series Paper: 1” x 5 1/2”
- Real Red for flowers: 4 ¼” x 5 ½”
- Silver Foil: ¼” x 5 ½”
- Cut your white card base to 4 ¼” X 11” and score at 5 ½”
- Fold Card and attach the Designer Paper to the left-hand side of the card.
- Stamp the greeting in Garden Green on the top portion of the card and attach to the card front lining up with the right side.
- Attach the Silver Strip to the card where the white and Designer Paper meet.
- Stamp the Flowers in Real Red on Real Red and die cut or cut out.
- Pinche the petal together a bit to form curled petals and use a glue dt between each layer to assemble. Add the Beaded Pearls to the center with glue dots.
- Stamp the leaves in Garden Green on Garden Green and die cut or cut out.
- Add Poinsettia and Leaves to card using Glue Dots.