I love this clean and simple card! Isn't the birdcage beautiful?
- Sahara Sand: 8 ½” x 5 ½” , 4” x 2 ¼”
- Basic Black: 2” x 4 ¼”
- Plaid Tidings Designer Series Paper: 2 ¼” x 4 ¼”
- Fold Sahara Sand card stock in half to create card base.
- Using Stampin' Sponge, ink Designer Series Paper with Sahara Sand ink pad.
- Run strip of Basic Black card stock through Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine with die from Birds & More die collection. Glue behind the Designer Series Paper.
- Cut a piece of Vanilla ribbon to measure 5”. Swipe Black Stazon ink pad across front and back of ribbon. Adhere across front of Designer Series Paper along the bottom edge. Glue to front of card.
- Place 4” x 2 ¼” Sahara Sand card stock onto Stamparatus. Place birdcage onto card stock and pick up with Stamparatus plate. Ink with Black Stazon and stamp down, Repeat until desired darkness. Clean stamp and ink with Versamark and stamp. Remove card stock and sprinkle with Clear Emboss Powder; shake off excess and set with heat tool.
- Place card stock back onto the Stamparatus and repeat step 5 with spider and sentiment images. Trim top of card stock so that piece measures 3 ¾” x 2 1/8” (this trims off the blank area above the spider line).
- Glue stamped piece to 3 7/8” x 2 5/8” and place on card front with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Colour three large rhinestone jewels with Dark Smoky Slate Stampin' Blend Marker and place on bottom left of card.
- Stamp cat and 'boo' inside of card with Black Stazon in pad.