This really is a cute set!!
- Pumpkin Pie: 8 ½” x 5 ½”
- Smoky Slate: 5” x 3 ¾”
- Basic Black: 4 7/8” x 3 5/8”
- Basic White: 5 ¼” x 4”, scraps for sentiment, jack-o-lantern & ghost,
- Ribbon: 8“
- Cute Halloween DSP: scraps
- Fold Pumpkin Pie card stock in half. Flatten fold with bone folder.
- Use the Picture This die with the circles to die cut circles out of the piece of Basic Black card stock. Use the cut out circles as cutting guides. Cut pieces from the DSP slightly larger than the die cut circles using the paper snips. Cut one piece of Basic White that is slightly larger than it’s corresponding circle & stamp “Trick or Treat” on it with Black ink.
- Stamp the jack-o-lantern and the ghost on scrap pieces of Basic White using Black ink.
Stamp the inside of the jack-o-lantern using Pumpkin Pie ink. Color the stem with a Shaded Spruce Stampin’ Blends. Punch out images using the Halloween punch. A post-it-note may be helpful to align the image in the punch.
- Adhere DSP and sentiment to Smoky Slate piece using multi-purpose liquid glue. Use black piece as a guide – trim & layer the DSP underneath so that it resembles the picture. Adhere Basic Black piece over Smoky Slate piece using several dimensionals and then adhere to card front. Attach jack-o-lantern and ghost with dimensionals.
- Make a bow with the gingham ribbon and attach to card front with a mini glue dot.
- Stamp remaining Basic White card stock piece as desired and adhere to inside of card.