Color Your Season New Limited-Time Release
If you asked me to describe the perfect stamp set, I'd tell you that my ideal set would have a variety of images for different seasons, work well for coloring and stamping techniques, and have the most frequently used greetings to match up with the images. Well, it happened, Stampin' Up! just designed what may be the perfect stamp set, and you can get your hands on it now!
The Blended Seasons stamp set, coordinating Framelits, and new colors of Watercolor Pencils are perfect for every season of creating! Plus, save 10% when you buy the stamp set and Framelits in a bundle! The Blended Seasons stamp set and framelits are only available in August and while supplies last.
You'll want to act quickly, because I expect they will sell out before the end of the month!
This stamp set has such potential -- so many uses! I love it when you can use one set all year long!
- Blushing Bride 5-1/2” x 8-1/2”, scored and folded at 4-1/4”
- Designer Paper 4” x 5-1/4”
- Blushing Bride 3-1/8” x 4-1/8”
- Shimmery White 3” x 4”
- Adhere the Designer Paper to the Blushing Bride base card and set aside.
- Using Black Memento Ink, stamp the flower onto the Shimmery white cardstock.
- Using the Balmy Blue Watercolor Pencil, outline the image. Using your Blender Pen to “pull” out the color from the outline.
- Using the Crushed Curry Watercolor Pencils, color in the center of each flower. Use your Blender pen to lightly blend.
- Using the Granny Apple Green and Garden Green Watercolor Pencils, outline each of the leaves and lightly shade. Blend the colors using the Blender Pen.
- Using the Flirty Flamingo Watercolor Pencil, outline each of the flower and add color around each of the “lines” in the flower. Blend using your Blender Pen.
- Adhere the Shimmery White cardstock to the Blushing Bride mat and adhere to card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals to finish.
- $75 – $149.99 ORDER: ADD HOST CODE, VWYCREUP for orders of $75 or more and under $150 (before tax and shipping). To claim your bonus gift from me, you MUST include this host code. Example below on where to add your host code when ordering on-line.
- $150+ ORDER: PLEASE DO NOT ADD THE HOST CODE. You will automatically qualify for the free bonus gift as well as earn Stampin' Rewards:
- Add items to your shopping bag.
- Click the shopping bag link.
- Enter the host code (VWYCREUP) in the box, then click apply.
- Please be sure you are adding the host code to the host code field and not the coupon code field (see screen shot below).
You've seen the new catalog. You've drooled over the newly released colors, stamps, and accessories. Your wish list is growing faster than summer weeds. If that sounds familiar, then you know it's time to become part of my Stampin' Up! family.
Only when you join now through the end of July, your Starter Kit will grow to include 10 new ink pads! A whole color family of your choice in the new and improved ink pad cases. That's an additional value of $67.50 on top of the already amazing Starter Kit deal.
When you join now, you'll get more of your wish list for less, plus have the opportunity for an ongoing discount, the ability to earn some extra money, and be a part of my team of amazing stampers. Being a part of the Stampin' Up! family is something I'm so glad I chose to do, and I can't wait for you to be part of this family, too!
Stampin' Up!'s Demonstrator Starter Kit is completely customizable! Receive 20% percent discount on all Stampin' Up! products, including stamp sets, paper, and accessories.
Support from Stampin' Up! through audio and video trainings, a magazine, and a demonstrator-only website with thousands of ideas!
Pick Your Color Family Gift and Save $67.50
Which color family will you choose?
Starter Kit - Your Way
Stampin' Up!'s Demonstrator Starter Kit is completely customizable! Build your Starter Kit your way! For just $99, you get your choice of up to $125 worth of any current Stampin' Up! products. We'll include a business supply pack and shipping at no extra cost to you.
Join now through July 31 to receive your FREE ink pad assortment of your choosing. Contact me to find out more or click Get Started below.
I love a good sale!! And Stampin' Up! is offering their Buy 3 Get 1 FREE! sale on Designer Paper!! Only good for July!
Click HERE to shop now! Use Hostess Code UXVAGPPM
- Whisper White card base: 8-1/2” x 5-1/2”, scored at 4-1/4”; 3-1/4” x 2-1/4” scrap for die-cut
- Basic Black Cardstock: 3-7/8” x 5-1/8”
- So Saffron Cardstock: 3-3/4” x 5”
- Share What You Love DSP: 3-3/4” x 1”
- White Baker’s Twine: 12” piece and 5-6” piece.
- Run So Saffron piece through the Big Shot with the Lovely Floral embossing folder on the top. Adhere to the Basic Black layer with SNAIL adhesive.
- Using White Craft Ink and a Sponge Dauber, lightly highlight the raised image on the embossed piece.
- Adhere the Share What You Love DSP to the bottom of the So Saffron layer with SNAIL.
- Tie a 12” piece of Baker’s Twine around the layers into a double-knot that will hide under the sentiment. Tie a separate Baker’s Twine bow, then attach it to the card front with a Mini Glue Dot.
- Adhere the tied layers to the Whisper White card base with SNAIL.
- Die-cut a 2-3/4” wide Stitched Shapes oval from Whisper White cardstock.
- Stamp sentiment onto oval in Memento Tuxedo Black ink positioned close to the right edge.
- Stamp the flowers in Memento Black ink, then color in with a So Saffron Marker. Brush each bloom with a little Wink of Stella glimmer. Pop up the sentiment with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Add a few Artisan Pearls floating around the sentiment.
Last Day to Earn is March 31st!
Wow! Sale-a-Bration just got even more rewarding with the release of more items you can earn with your qualifying order! Now through the end of March there are 14 regular catalog items you can select, in addition to the Sale-a-Bration exclusive items.
Mark sure to download the brochure and use the product numbers listed for quick and easy rewards.
I've listed a few of the rewards below. So many choices! Which items will you choose?
DOWNLOAD THE BROCHURE
The holidays are just around the corner, and I have a wonderful opportunity for you! I am going to be sending out 6 Holiday Helper Projects that will not only put you in the holiday mood, but help you to enjoy a handcrafted holiday season. With each mailing, you will receive not only a picture of the finished project, but you will also receive a complete supply list with a step-by-step tutorial that shows you exactly how to do the project. But you can only receive these projects by joining my special Holiday Helper mailing list, so be sure to sign up today!