- Whisper White (base): 5 ½” x 8 ½”, folded in half
- Whisper White: scrap to die cut square
- Crumb Cake (layer): 4” x 5 ¼”
- Crushed Curry: 2” x 6”
- Real Red: (banner)” ½” x 2 ½”
- Real Red (strip): 1/8” x 5”
- Stamp the foam/whipped cream image randomly on the Crushed Curry layer using Whisper White craft ink. Let dry.
- Adhere the Real Red strip to the Crushed Curry layer, leaving ½” border at the top as shown. Use the Silicone Craft Sheet when placing the adhesive on this strip so that the excess adhesive will not stick to your work surface. Adhere to the Crumb Cake layer on an angle as shown. Turn the cardstock over and trim the excess layers from the backside, following the edge as a guide. Adhere these layers to the Whisper White card base.
- Die cut a Stitched Square from the framelits. Stamp the tall glass image using Memento ink, near the center bottom of the square. Be sure to leave room at the top for the whipped cream and straw. Stamp the whipped cream image on top of the glass using Memento ink. Stamp the outline cherry image on the whipped cream using Memento ink. Fill the inside of the cherry with the solid image using Real Red ink. Use the shortest straw image and stamp on the whipped cream using Crushed Curry ink. Be sure the ‘finished edge’ of the straw is at the top.
- To fill the glass, ink the coordinating solid image using Crumb Cake ink. Stamp off one layer of ink on scratch paper to reduce the shade. Stamp inside the glass. Adhere the image square to the card base using Dimensionals.
- Create a banner tip on the right side of the Real Red cardstock. Stamp the greeting close to the banner tip using Memento ink. Adhere the banner to the card as shown using Dimensionals. Place a Crushed Curry Enamel Shape Heart to the left side of the greeting.
- Fill in the whipped cream using Clear Wink of Stella.
- Fill in the glass using Fine-Tip Glue. Let dry completely. The glue will dry clear and provide a realistic look to the glass.