After making the Witching Décor Project Kit (140969), I wanted to use some of the leftover supplies. But you can easily supplement with other supplies you have on hand.
- Basic Black cardstock: 8-1/2” x 5-1/2”
- Crumb Cake cardstock: 5-1/4” x 4”, scrap for stamping & die-cutting
- Cut one doily in half, then cut one half into 2 quarters.
- Stamp Trick or Treat image on Crumb Cake cardstock with black ink pad. Die cut with 3rd largest Lots of Labels Framelits.
- Use sponge and Soft Suede ink pad to distress die cut piece, quarter sheet of Crumb Cake cardstock, and striped die-cut.
- Fold card base in half and adhere Crumb Cake layer, then doily pieces, then striped die-cut piece. Attach stamped die-cut piece with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Attach black rhinestones to top and bottom of stamped piece.