Cutting & Scoring:
- Whisper White 4” x 5-1/4” (back) & scrap
- Lemon Lime Twist 8-1/2” x5-1/2’ scored at 4-1/4” & 3” x 4-1/4” scored at 1/2”, 1-1/2” & 2-1/2” on the 3” side to make the easel stand (shown in photo below)
- Bermuda Bay 3-1/2” x 3-1/2”
- Calypso Coral 3-1/4” x 3-1/4”
- Calendar 3” x 2-1/4”
- Very Vanilla 4” x 5-1/4”
- Bubbles & Fizz Designer Series Paper (DSP) 4” x 5-1/4”, 2 @ 1/2” x 5-1/4" (back)
- Using a Dauber to hold the ribbon down - drag it through the Calypso Coral ink pad to die it. Set aside to dry.
- Adhere 4” x 5-1/4” DSP layer to card front.
- Stamp greeting on Coral Calypso layer with Memento Black Ink where shown.
- Adhere to Bermuda Bay layer and then card front.
- Stamp the smaller bottle in Calypso Coral and the star in Lemon Lime Twist inks. Die cut both and a bottle cap from a Silver Foil Sheet.
- Punch star with 3/4” Circle Punch and attach to bottle from with a Stampin’ Dimensional and attach bottle to card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Attach Silver foil bottle cap to greeting layer where shown.
- Adhere 1/2” strips of striped DSP to top and bottom of 4” x 5-1/4” Whisper White layer and adhere to card back as shown in the first photo below.
- Tie ribbon around the top of the card (make sure ribbon is dry).
- Fold 3” x 4-1/4” Lemon Lime Twist layer on score lines. Adhere to inside of card as shown in the second photo below.
We had our annual Nacho Average Christmas Party on Friday! We had dinner and drinks at BJ's, and did a fun gift exchange!! Here are two little gifts I made for the ladies:
I absolutely love these little pizza boxes -- they make GREAT quick & easy gifts! I filled these with Hershey Kisses!
Hope you're all enjoying the holiday season! It tends to get crazy, busy, etc -- don't forget to take time and remember the reason for the season! And, slow down and enjoy your loved ones!! Big thanks to the ladies in my group -- not sure what I'd do without you and your wonderful friendship!!!
Last night some of my team members met for a Christmas dinner at a local restaurant, Cervantes. We always have so much fun! This year was really special for me -- I haven't been able to have monthly meetings like I used to, and I've really missed seeing these ladies. So, we've renewed our commitment to meeting once a month, even if it's just for dinner! :-)
Here are the gifts I made for the girls:
Gift bags had hand lotion, hand sanitizer and lip balm:
and, this is just a simple wrapped candy bar -- but I love how festive it looks!
We also do a swap each year, and this was my card!
Have a great day!!! Merry Christmas!
What a fun class!!! Here is one of the gift card holders we made:
This uses our kraft bags -- just fold one in half, add the belly band, and you've got a simple gift card holder!! So cute!!
Welcome to another fun challenge from the Nachos!! This week, we have a pretty color combo for you:
I chose the gorgeous designer paper from the Season of Cheer collection for this fun money holder:
This will be one of the projects we're making at my Gift Cards Galore Class on Saturday! There's still a couple of spots available, if you'd like to join me!
Good morning! The ladies over at the Nacho Average Challenge Blog have an interesting sketch for you:
I wasn't really sure what to do with this at first! I really struggled, but love what finally came out of it all!
It's a Gift Card Holder!!! That's all I can tell you for now! It's going to be one of the projects we made at my GIFT CARDS GALORE CLASS on Saturday, December 5th. I'm really excited -- would love to have you join me!!
Good morning, and welcome to another fun challenge from the What Will You Stamp Blog! This week's stamp set is Sweet Hauntings!
I decided to make a gift card holder! This would be a fun project for your kids, a co-worker, etc!
I used our Kraft Tag-a-Bag gift bags, and simply folded in half! It creates two pockets -- one for the gift card and one for you to write a sentiment: