- Whisper White card base: 8-1/2” x 5-1/2”, scored at 4-1/4”; 3-1/4” x 2-1/4” scrap for die-cut
- Basic Black Cardstock: 3-7/8” x 5-1/8”
- So Saffron Cardstock: 3-3/4” x 5”
- Share What You Love DSP: 3-3/4” x 1”
- White Baker’s Twine: 12” piece and 5-6” piece.
- Run So Saffron piece through the Big Shot with the Lovely Floral embossing folder on the top. Adhere to the Basic Black layer with SNAIL adhesive.
- Using White Craft Ink and a Sponge Dauber, lightly highlight the raised image on the embossed piece.
- Adhere the Share What You Love DSP to the bottom of the So Saffron layer with SNAIL.
- Tie a 12” piece of Baker’s Twine around the layers into a double-knot that will hide under the sentiment. Tie a separate Baker’s Twine bow, then attach it to the card front with a Mini Glue Dot.
- Adhere the tied layers to the Whisper White card base with SNAIL.
- Die-cut a 2-3/4” wide Stitched Shapes oval from Whisper White cardstock.
- Stamp sentiment onto oval in Memento Tuxedo Black ink positioned close to the right edge.
- Stamp the flowers in Memento Black ink, then color in with a So Saffron Marker. Brush each bloom with a little Wink of Stella glimmer. Pop up the sentiment with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Add a few Artisan Pearls floating around the sentiment.