- Thick Whisper White Cardstock – 4-1/4” x 11”
- Basic Black Cardstock – 5-1/8” x 3-7/8”
- Whisper White Cardstock – 5” x 2-7/8”
- Lemon Lime Twist Cardstock – 5” x 3/4”
- Vintage Crochet Trim – 6”
- Arrange the Large Alphabet letters B-O-O on the 5-1/8” x 3-7/8” Whisper White and run it through the Big Shot to die cut them out. NOTE: Do not toss any center pieces from any of the alphabet letters.
- Arrange the same Whisper White cardstock piece with all of the alphabet letters and their insert pieces inside the Woodland Textured Embossing folder and run through the Big Shot. NOTE: Die cutting the alphabet letters after texture embossing will cause the raised embossing to flatten as it goes through the Big Shot.
- Lay the Whisper White cardstock layer with the alphabet letters and their insert pieces onto a piece of Grid paper. Lightly sponge Smokey Slate ink over top of the raised Woodland embossed tree trunks and branches.
- Adhere the main portion of the Whisper White layer to the Basic Black cardstock using Multipurpose Liquid Glue. Lay the B-O-O letters in place, but only add liquid glue to the alphabet inserts and set into place.
- Add Stampin’ Dimensionals to the alphabet letters B-O-O and set into place. NOTE: pay special attention to the letter O’s and matching up the correct embossed tree trunks and branches.
- Ink the Trick or Treat sentiment from the Spooky Cat stamp set with Archival Basic Black, stamp in the center of the Lemon Lime Twist strip, cover with Stampin’ Clear Embossing powder and heat set using the Heat Tool on high setting. Add to the bottom portion of the Basic Black cardstock matte layer leaving a gap between this layer and the Woodland embossed layer.
- Adhere the Black Vintage Crochet Trim with a light line of Multipurpose Liquid glue to the gap area of the focal layer and wrap the ends to the back side of the Basic Black layer.
- Adhere the focal layer to the Thick Whisper White cardstock base. Add medium-sized Black Rhinestone Jewels to either side of the Trick or Treat sentiment; and add Mini Black Sequins to various spots on the Woodland embossed layer using a small dot of Multipurpose Liquid glue.