We're having a Shoebox Swap with my group, the Nacho Average Stampers, this Friday night! I'm so excited to see these ladies again! It's always a night filled with laughter and friendship -- I am truly blessed to have them in my life.
Here's the card I designed for the swap -- I adore snowflakes, and when I saw the Cheer to the Years stamp set, I just had to have it! It's a great set that can be used all year round -- Christmas, New Year's and Anniversary, Wedding, etc!
- Marina Mist: 5 ½”x 8 ½”, scored at 4 ¼”; 1” x 3 ¾”
- Real Red: 3 7/8” x 5 1/8”; 3/8” x 4 ¼”
- Crumb Cake: 3 ¾” x 5”; scrap for punched sentiment
- Stamp the large snowflake randomly over your Crumb Cake panel, using Marina Mist ink.
- Stamp the small snowflake in the empty spaces, using Real Red ink.
- Stamp sentiment in Real Red ink. Punch out using the Pretty Label Punch.
- Add some large snowflakes in Marina Mist Ink.
- Sponge edges of label -- this is an easy way to create a “layered” look, and makes the punched piece stand out against the background.
- Cut banner tails in your strips of Real Red and Marina Mist.
- Assemble your card as shown. Stampin’ Dimensionals were used behind the punched sentiment.