- Berry Burst: 5-1/2” x 8-1/2”, scored and folded at 4-1/4”
- Whisper White: 4-1/4” x 4-1/4” and 4” x 5-1/4” for inside of card
- Powder Pink: 5/8” x 4-1/4”
- Silver Foil: 1/4” x 6”
- Fold the base card in half and run the front of the card through the Big Shot using the Simple Stripes Embossing Folder.
- Cut the Whisper White Paper in half along the diagonal.
- Using the Berry Burst ink pad, stamp the flowers randomly on the White cardstock. Repeat with the leaves and Old Olive ink. Add the small dots by inking with Powder Pink ink, tap off some of the ink on scratch paper and stamping onto cardstock.
- Use a sponge dauber to sponge Powder Pink ink into the center of each flower.
- Adhere the strip of Silver Foil paper to the edge of the long side of the White cardstock. Trim off excess Foil paper and then adhere Whisper White piece to the front of base card.
- Stamp sentiment onto the Powder Pink cardstock and cut a flag/notch on left side; adhere to card using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- If desired, stamp a few flowers and leaves on corner of 4” x 5-1/4” Whisper White cardstock; adhere to inside of card.