Stampin' Up! has added a few new items to the Sale-a-bration selections! You can see the brochures HERE.
One of the items is a bundle -- A beautiful stamp set and embossing folder! I love the image -- it's detailed, but still very easy to color! And perfect for the Stampin' Blends! Here's a sample:
- Crumb Cake card base: 4-1/4” x 11”, scored at 5-1/2” then folded
- Darker wood sheet from Designer Series Paper: 4-3/4” x 3-3/4”
- Lighter wood sheet: scrap about 3” x ¾”
- Rich Razzleberry: 3-1/2” x 3-1/2”
- Whisper White Thick: 3-1/4” x 3-1/4”, 2-1/2” x 1-1/2”
- Ribbons: Berry Burst 9” strand and 5-1/2” strand; Silver Mini Metallic Sequin ¾”
- Ink basket image with Memento Ink then use Stamp-a-ma-jig to stamp it in a balanced fashion onto Whisper White Thick cardstock.
- Re-ink enough of the image to be able to stamp a set of the three flowers onto the 2nd piece of Whisper White Thick cardstock.
- Using the Stampin’ Blends, color in the full basket image then color the 2nd set of flowers. Fussy the 2nd flowers with Paper Snips, accent with Wink of Stella and set aside.
- Adhere the basket image piece to the Rich Razzleberry mat using SNAIL Adhesive.
- Using Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals, adhere flowers to top of flowers on basket image.
- Run Crumb Cake card base through Big Shot using Simple Stripes embossing folder. Align card stock in folder so the stripes are horizontal and so they are concave on the front (with the back of the embossing folder on top).
- Run darker wood Designer Series Paper (DSP) through Big Shot with the Basket Weave embossing folder.
- Stamp sentiment with Chocolate Chip ink onto lighter wood DSP. Trim to be 2-5/8” x ½” then, using Paper Snips, create banner end on left.
- Using Tear & Tape, adhere the 5-1/2” piece of Berry Burst ribbon so that the bottom edge of it is about 1-3/8” from bottom of dark wood DSP and so it wraps around back of DSP.
- Tie bow with 9” strand of Berry Burst ribbon and trim ends. Set aside.
- With Tear & Tape, adhere dark wood DSP to Crumb Cake base.
- With Stampin’ Dimensionals, adhere sentiment flush right to edge of dark DSP positioning so sentiment piece is ¼” from the bottom.
- Using Stampin’ Dimensionals, adhere Rich Razzleberry focal piece to dark DSP.
- With one Mini Glue Dot, attach bow to edge of basket piece towards lower left.
- Squeeze a little dot of Multipurpose Liquid Glue onto scrap paper then use tip to lift then place ma tiny dab of glue where you want the Mini Metallic Sequins to go. Position sequins using the tip of your Paper Snips as tweezers. Let dry.