The countdown is on! You only have until March 31 to earn Sale-a-bration items for FREE!! I'll be highlighting some of the awesome products for the rest of March! If ordering online, you can use hostess code: 6JNU2H4P
- Bermuda Bay card base: 8-1/2” x 5-1/2”, scored at 4-1/4”
- Petal Passion DSP: 5-1/4” x “
- Bermuda Bay Glimmer Paper: 5-1/4” x ¾”
- Whisper White: 4-1/4” x 3-1/4” for die-cutting label
- Adhere Petal Passion Designer Series Paper to the Bermuda Bay card base with SNAIL.
- Adhere Myths & Magic Glimmer Paper to card front with SNAIL.
- Stamp the Happy Wishes large floral word in Archival Black Ink onto the Whisper White cardstock. Stamp the coordinating sentiment above the word.
- Color in the flowers with Berry Burst, Bermuda Bay, Powder Pink and Old Olive inks and a Blender Pen. Squeeze the ink pads before opening to transfer the ink to the lid to use as a palette, then pick up the color and “paint” on color with the Blender Pen.
- Color over the flowers with Wink of Stella for some glimmer.
- Die-cut the sentiment with the Lots of Labels Framelits, then pop up with Dimensionals onto the card front.
- Tie an Old Olive Baker’s Twine bow, then attach with a Mini Glue Dot to the “Y.”
- Add a few Rhinestones floating around the word.