- Thick Very Vanilla: 4-1/4" x 11" scored at 5-1/2"
- Very Vanilla: 2-1/2" x 2-1/2"
- Basic Black: 4" x 5-1/4"
- Pumpkin Pie: 3-3/4" x 5" and 1" x 3"
- Spooky Night Designer Series Paper: four different prints, cut two of them 3/4" x 4-1/4" and cut the other two 3/4" x 4-1/2"
- Vintage Crochet Trim: 5"
- Make banners out of each piece of Spooky Night Designer Series Paper with the Banner Triple Punch. Attach the banners to the Pumpkin Pie cardstock with Snail.
- Wrap the Vintage Crochet Trim over the banners and Pumpkin Pie cardstock securing it on the back side with Mini Glue Dots.
- Stamp Hat in Basic Black Ink on 2-1/2" x 2-1/2" piece of Whisper White cardstock and cut out by hand. Attach hat with Mini Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Stamp Happy Halloween in Basic Black Ink on 1" x 3" piece of Pumpkin Pie cardstock and punch out with Classic Label Punch. Attach sentiment with Mini Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Attach the Pumpkin Pie card front to the Basic Black piece and attach these layers to the front of the Thick Very Vanilla card base which has been folded on the score line