- Soft Sky: 8-1/2” x 5-1/2”, scored at 4-1/4” then folded to create card base
- Early Espresso: 2-1/8” x 5-1/8”, 2-5/8” x 2-5/8”
- Very Vanilla: 2-1/2” x 2-1/2”
- DSP: 5”x2”
- Twine: 16”
- Stamp greeting in bottom right corner of card base using Early Espresso
- Adhere DSP to long Early Espresso card stock. Adhere this panel to card front on left side. (Use SNAIL or Multipurpose Liquid Glue.) Run twine through inside of card and completely around, tying in a bow on card front.
- Stamp ruffly flower image twice on Very Vanilla cardstock in Crushed Curry ink, inking up each time and turning s stamp on second stamping about 90 degrees to form flower. Stamp center using Early Espresso ink.
- Adhere Very Vanilla cardstock to Early Espresso square in a cross-stacked fashion. (Use SNAIL or Multipurpose Liquid Glue.) Adhere to card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals. Place Gold faceted gem in center of flower.