Here's a fun one! And, it doesn't even use the Sunflower image!! Always nice to see different uses for the same stamp set, right?!
- Cajun Craze 8-1/2" x 5-1/2", scored at 4-1/4” & scrap
- Whisper White 2 @ 4” x 5-1/4” & scrap
- Stamp the polka dots randomly where shown on the front and inside layers with all three ink colors.
- Tie Peekaboo Peach 5/8" Crinkled Seam Binding in a bow around Whisper White front layer where shown.
- Stamp greeting in Cajun Craze ink and acorn using Cajun Craze and Crushed Curry inks on Whisper White scrap.
- Die cut in Big Shot using the Layering Ovals Framelits.
- Die cut Cajun Craze scalloped oval.
- Adhere Whisper White oval to scalloped Cajun Craze oval with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
- Attach ovals to card front with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Adhere Whisper White layer to inside with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.