Isn't this a fun idea!! Use the Sunflower as a wreath--genious!!!
- Garden Green (8 ½” x 5 ½)(3” x 3”)
- Cherry Cobbler (5 ¼” x 4”)
- Whisper White: (3” x 3’)
- Be Merry DSP (2” x 5 ¼”)
- Fold Garden Green in half to form card base.
- Emboss the Cherry Cobbler with the Holly Embossing Folder and Big Shot. Glue to the Garden Green card front.
- Punch one end of the DSP strip with the Banner Triple Punch and glue towards the left side of the Cherry Cobbler.
- Die cut the Whisper White with the largest square from the Stitched framelits using the Big Shot.
- Ink up the larger sunflower in Garden Green and stamp off on scrap of paper. Then stamp directly on the middle of the Whisper White square. Stamp it towards the top edge to allow room for sentiment.
- Ink up the smaller, more detailed flower in Garden Green and stamp full strength on top of the first flower.
- Add “berries” in Cherry Cobbler ink.
- Stamp Merry Christmas in Cherry Cobbler ink below the wreath.
- Cut out the layering scallop piece from the Garden Green using the Layering Square Framelits and the big shot. Glue the stamped piece to the Garden Green mat.
- Glue the piece to the front of the card as shown.
- Tie a bow from the Quilted Christmas ¼” ribbon and glue dot to the top left corner of the stamped square.
- Enjoy card!