Good morning! Are you ready for another fun card using the Painted Harvest Stamp Set? Well, here ya go!!
So sweet and simple! I love the clean lines!
- Whisper White: 2 3/8” square; 3/4” x 2” (phrase)
- Crumb Cake: 11” x 4 1/4”
- Wood Textures: 2 3/4” x 3 3/4”
- Merry Little Christmas: 4 1/4” x 1 1/4”
- Old Olive: 3” x 4”; 2 1/2” square, scrap for leaf
- Fold Crumb Cake cardstock in half to create card base.
- Using SNAIL adhesive, adhere Merry Little Christmas across card front.
- Adhere Wood Textures layer to Old Olive layer, then to card front.
- Create Daisy on Whisper White square using Crushed Curry; Cajun Craze and Early Espresso inks. Adhere this layer to the smaller Old Olive square, then to card front.
- Ink phrase and stamp onto small Whisper White strip. Adhere to card front under Daisy.
- To complete card, punch Old Olive leave and adhere to card front using SNAIL adhesive and Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.