Sorry for the delay. It's been a long week! But, it's Friday, and I'm starting my FOUR DAY WEEKEND! I have a lot of stamping things to do, so keep watching! I'll post updates as I can! Working on my Holiday Helper newsletter, as well as a couple of classes and camps coming in the fall! If you want to be sure and get all the updates, be sure to sign up for my newsletter HERE!
Now onto today's project featuring one of my favorite sets from the Holiday Catalog: Totally Trees!!
- Very Vanilla: 4 1/4” x 11”, 4” x 5 1/4”, 2 1/2” x 2 1/2”
- Bermuda Bay: 3” x 3”, scrap piece
- Emerald Envy: 3” x 3”
- Early Espresso: 2 3/4” x 2 3/4”
- Moroccan Designer Series Paper: 2” x 4”, 1/2” x 4”
- Texture Emboss the Very Vanilla cardstock (4” x 5 1/4”) using the Petal Burst embossing folder. Attach to the Very Vanilla cardstock base (4 1/4” x 11) using dimensionals.
- Attach Moroccan Designer Series Paper (2” x 4”) to the bottom of the Very Vanilla. Attach Moroccan Designer Series Paper (1/2” x 4”) to the top of the last piece.
- Stamp the palm tree using Early Espresso ink onto Very Vanilla cardstock (3” x 3”). Ink palm leaves image first with Bermuda Bay ink, then tapping gently with Emerald Envy ink then stamp over palm tree image. Die cut image using Layering Squares Framelits (2 3/8” x 2 3/8” framelit).
- Die cut Early Espresso cardstock using a scallop square from Layering Squares Framelits to fit Very Vanilla square. Attach stamped image using dimensionals.
- Die cut Bermuda Bay and Emerald Envy cardstock using two squares stacked inside each other to create a thin square die cut. Attach both squares to the card front slightly off set using dimensionals. Wrap a piece of Linen Thread a couple of times secure with a dimensional.
- Attach stamped image over Linen Thread.
- Stamp the greeting using Early Espresso ink onto Bermuda Bay cardstock scrap pieces. Trim around greetings closely. Attach near palm tree image using Fast Fuse.