I love how Stampin' Up! gives us coordinating framelits and stamp sets! This fun set from the Holiday Catalog, Jar of Haunts, coordinates with the framelits, Everyday Jars, in the Main Catalog!! More than one use for something is always good, right? :-)
- Whisper white Card Base: 8-1/2” x 5-1/2” (fold in half)
- Halloween Night DSP: 5-1/2” x 4-1/4”
- Scrap: Whisper White & DSP
- Stamp images on whsper white card stock scrap (jar in smokey slate, words and candy corn in black).
- Cut out using the Jar framelits on the Big Shot.
- Cut DSP circle using the Layering circles framelits.
- Attach DSP to the front of the card base using Snail adhesive.
- Punch top right corner with the corner punch.
- Attach the circle and jar layers with dimensionals.
- Tie a bow and attach ribbon.