- Mint Macaron – 8 ¼” x 5 ¾”
- Mint Macaron DSP – 2” x 5 ¾”
- Shimmery White – 3 ¼” x 3 ¼” (2)
- Score and burnish fold on Mint Macaroon base card.
- Cut Doily in half and adhere to opposite sides of Mint Macaroon DSP piece with Snail Adhesive. Attach this piece to your card base with Snail Adhesive.
- Stamp Loads of thanks stamp twice – on each piece of Shimmery White in Basic Black Archival Ink.
- Cut one full image out with the Big Shot and the Layering Circles – using the circle that measures 2 5/8”. Adhere in center of Doily with Snail Adhesive
- Color your ‘wheelbarrow of flowers’ with Stampin Write Markers and Blender Pens. Use your Marker where you want the color to be more intense and then spread/blend with your blender pen. Color as follows …
- Back Left Flower – Center Pumpkin Pie, Petals So Saffron
- Heart in Center – Real Red
- Back Center – Wisteria Wonder
- Right – Rose Red Petals, Crushed Curry Center
- Front Left – Petals Peekaboo Peach, Rose Red Center
- Front Center – Sweet SugarPlum Petals, Crushed Curry Center
- Leaves – Old Olive
- Wheelbarrow Base & handle – Pool Party
- Wheelbarrow Frame & wheel – Basic Black
- Ground – Sahara Sand