Love the stamp sets that coordinate with our kits!! This set, Designer Tin of Cards, goes with our new Tin of Cards Project Kit! But, as you can see with this card, you can use it without the kit!!
- Festive Birthday Designer Paper: 1 ¾” X 5 ½”
- Crushed Curry: ¼” x 5 ½”
- Tempting Turquoise: 4 ¼” X 11”
- Scrap of Pumpkin Pie to cut out scallop circle
- Stamp sentiment on Whisper White card stock in Tempting Turquoise ink and punch out using the 2” circle punch. Stamp 3 flowers in Crushed Curry randomly around the sentiment.
- Cut out a scallop circle (slightly larger than 2” circle piece you just punched) using the Layering Circles Framelits and the Big Shot.
- Adhere sentiment onto the scallop circle and set aside.
- Adhere small Crushed Curry strip to the right side of the Festive Birthday piece.
- Adhere the doily to the back of the Festive Birthday piece, leaving plenty of the doily showing.
- Adhere the Festive Birthday piece to the front, left of the Tempting Turquoise card base.
- Adhere the sentiment piece on the front using Dimensionals.