- Tangerine Tango 11 x 4-1/4; 3/4 x 1-3/4; 1/2 x 1-1/2
- Basic Black 4 x 5-1/4 & Scraps
- Whisper White 3-7/8 x 5-1/8 & Scraps
- Stamp Smokey Slate dotty images on Whisper White layer.
- Stamp stripes of the tire images with Black Ink as shown on card front.
- Die cut Window Sheet layer with 2-1/2” Layering Circle Framelit.
- Punch Best Badge in Basic Black scrap and die cut with 2-3/4” Layering Circle Framelit.
- Adhere Window Sheet circle to the back of the black Best Badge circle with Glue Dots.
- Add Foam Adhesive Strips to the back of the Window Sheet - keeping the strips close to the Best Badge punched out window.
- Stamp badge image with Tangerine Tango ink on Whisper White scrap.
- Punch and adhere to center of card front.
- Add Metallics Sequins to center of punched image.
- Remove backing from Adhesive Foam Strips and set down over top of badge on card front.
- Stamp greeting in black ink on 1/2 x 1-1/2 Tangerine Tango layer - notch out end for banner - adhere to card front.
- Notch out end for banner on 3/4 x 1-3/4 Tangerine Tango layer.
- Wrap with Basic Black & White Baker’s Twine and tie in knot - adhere to card front.
- Add stamped layer to Basic Black layer and then to card front.