I can't wait until you all see the new Holiday Catalog -- it's full of beautiful stamps, paper and ideas!! If you need one, please let me know! You can pick one up anytime!!!
The Star of Light Bundle is one of my favorites -- it's gorgeous!! Some beautiful images, along with elegant sentiments! It's a must-have! Here's a fun card using this bundle:
Simple and elegant! (and sparkly!!!) Here's how it's done:
- Smokey Slate: 8 1/2” x 5 1/2”
- Basic Black: 5 1/4” x 4” ; 3 ¼” x 3 ¾”
- Whisper White: 5 1/8” x 3 7/8”; 3 1/8” x 3 5/8” scraps
- Silver Glimmer: 3 ½” x 4” scraps
- Red Glimmer: Scraps
- Silver Foil: Scraps
- Using Big Shot and Starlight Thinlets, Cut out the star frame with silver Foil Sheets. Next cut out the detailed star with Silver Glimmer Paper. Also cut out the smallest star with Silver Glimmer and the next one from the red Glimmer scrap.
- Layer all your layers for your card in the following order. Card base, Basic Black, Whisper White, Silver Glimmer, Basic Black and Whisper white.
- Adhere your Foil Star using dimensionals, Adhere the intricate star with a few glue dots. Adhere your red glimmer with a dimensional and the last and smallest star with a glue dot.
- Using Smokey Slate ink, stamp the radiation details. Using Basic Black, stamp your Merry Christmas.
- Tie a bow using the silver 1/8” Ribbon and adhere using a glue dot.