- Dust the Shimmery White cardstock with your Embossing Buddy.
- Take the butterfly image from the ‘In this World’ stamp set and stamp into VersaMark, then onto the bottom right of the Shimmery White cardstock. Cover with White Embossing Powder and set with your Heat Gun.
- Open the Crumbcake Inkpad – making sure there is a deposit of Crumbcake Ink in the lid. Use the large Aqua Painter, generously squeeze water into the lid and mix together with the ink there. Randomly make a large Crumbcake splotch onto the Shimmery White Cardstock with the Aqua Painter. Do not colour the butterfly – leave white. Dry with your Heat Gun. Carefully clean up any excess water in the lid with a paper towel. (Adding extra water to the inkpad’s pad is not a good idea).
- Repeat the process in instruction point #3 but this time only cover around half of the Crumbcake splotch with other brighter coloured inks. I’ve used Crushed Curry, Peekaboo Peach and Calypso Coral. Make interesting shapes. Experiment with swirls, letting the water roll across page etc.
- Colour the butterfly with your Aqua Painter and inks. Colour suggestions – Watermelon Wonder, Crushed Curry and Peekaboo Peach.
- Taking darker coloured inks such as Smokey Slate, Cucumber Crush and Island Indigo add more colour around butterfly as per the technique in instruction point #3. Keep adding colour until you’re satisfied with the result. Heat set with your Heat Gun.
- Using Momento Tuxedo Black and the sentiment from the ‘In this World’ stamp set, stamp into the centre of the Shimmery White card front.
- Adhere the Shimmery White watercoloured card front to the Whisper White Thick Card Stock with Mulit-purpose Liquid Glue. Adhere the Shimmery White/Whisper White thick card front onto the Basic Black card.