Basic Black 8-1/2” x 5-1/2” (fold in half)
Crumb cake – 5-1/4” x 4”
Scraps: Bermuda Bay, Pumpkin Pie, Whisper White
- Using black ink on white card stock scrap, Stamp Skull and 2 bones.
- On the Big Shot: layer Multi-purpose cutting platform, cutting pad, card stock, framelits and 2nd cutting pad. Run through.
- Repeat Step 2 with:
- 2nd Bone
- “BOO” Framelit and Pumpkin Pie card stock scrap
- Punch out scallop circle from Bermuda bay c/s.
- Place Crumb Cake panel in Woodlands folder. Sandwich between 2 cutting pads and run through the Big Shot.
- Rub Whisper White ink pad over Crumb Cake direct to paper.
- Sponge edges with black ink.
- Attach scallop circle with snail.
- Attach Spider Web doily with snail.
- Attach to bones together with snail. Then attach “boo” on top. Attach panel to the card using dimensional.
- Attach skull on top using dimensional.
- Trim off excess spider web doilie.
- Optional: Stamp bird from “Among the Branches” .