Basic Black: 5-1/2” x 8-1/2”, scored at 4-1/4”
Stars DSP: 4” x 5-1/4
Scraps of Tangelo Twist, Very Vanilla, and Cucumber Crush
- Stamp 3 Chevron circles onto Tangelo Twist card stock. Two with Tangelo Twist ink and one with Versamark. Stamp the jack-o-lantern face on the Versamark circle using Basic Black ink. Use the Big Shot and thinlits to die cut the circles.
- Stamp 3 stems with Cucumber Crush ink onto Cucumber Crush card stock, then die cut with the Big Shot.
- Stamp “Happy Haunting” onto a scrap of Very Vanilla card stock with Basic Black ink. Punch with the Washi Label Punch.
- Wrap a piece of Rich Razzleberry Washi Tape around the Happy Haunting Designer Series Paper before adhering this layer to the front of the card.
- Add remaining elements to the card using Stampin’ Dimensionals.