Another card using the Bouquet Blooms! It just screams for bright colors, don't you think?
Check out that ribbon!! I colored it myself! It comes in very vanilla or whisper white, but just use a sponge dauber and an ink pad -- it can be any color you want! Just a hint -- let it dry before you try to use it on a project! See the tiny smudge on the left side?? I need some patience! haha!!
Here are the other supplies I used:
This set appealed to me right away with it's fun, bold flowers!
It's a nice simple, one-layer card! I think I'll send these to anyone that places an order this month!
Had some fun stamping on July 4th! I played with some of the new colors -- really love the new greens!! See how bright and fun they are:
- Lovely Lipstick: 4 ¼” x 11”, scored at 5 ½”
- Basic Black: 4” x 5 ¼”
- Whisper White: 3 7/8” x 5 1/8”
- Stamp the most solid image of the rose in Blushing Bride. Follow with the 2nd most solid image in Lovely Lipstick. I found that you can line up the images “perfectly”, but it’s really not necessary for a pretty rose.
- Stamp the solid, single leaf image in Granny Apple Green, then follow with the accent leaf image in Call Me Clover.
- Stamp sentiment in upper left corner, using Tuxedo Black Memento ink.
- Adhere two of the Faceted Dots (black) as the “dots” on the two “I’s” in the sentiment.
- Using SNAIL adhesive, attach the whisper white panel to the Basic Black cardstock.
- Tie Polka Dot Tulle Ribbon around this panel – tie with a simple knot. Then adhere to your Lovely Lipstick cardbase.