These little pandas are so cute!! I just got them in my last order -- need to play some more -- come back tomorrow for more fun!
- Pink Pirouette: 5-1/2” x 8-1/2”, scored at 4-1/4”; 3” x 3” square
- Basic Black: 3-1/2” x 4-3/4”
- Whisper White: 3-1/4” x 4-1/2”
- Fold the Pink Pirouette cardstock in half. Using the confetti stamp from the Party Pandas set, stamp randomly around the edge of the front of the card using Pink Pirouette ink. Clean stamp and repeat using Flirty Flamingo ink. Set aside.
- Stamp the sentiment using Black ink; punch out using the 2” Circle punch; set aside.
- Stamp the Panda using the Black ink.
- Tear the typing paper into strips to create your own cloud stencil. Using a sponge, lightly sponge clouds using the Soft Sky ink – be sure to avoid sponging over the Panda.
- Adhere the Circle from Step #2 above the panda (covering the stamped balloon); trim corners where it extends beyond the white mat.
- Layer Whisper White mat onto the Black mat and adhere to base card using Dimensionals.
- Tie an approximately 10” of Flirty Flamingo ribbon into a bow and adhere to bottom of circle using the Multipurpose Liquid Glue.