I love the Stampin' Blends!! They make everyone look like an artist! I colored this rose using the Pink Pirouette Combo along with the Old Olive Combo for the leaves. They are so easy to use!!
My Stamp Club met this Sunday -- well the few that weren't sick! My poor ladies -- hope you're all feeling better! Anyway, I asked for "requests", and someone needed a baby card! I had totally forgotten about Moon Baby! It was fun to re-discover an old favorite! I paired it with the Sale-a-bration Tutti Frutti Card bases! Love it!
And here is a list of all the fun stuff I used:
- Calypso Coral: 4 ¼” x 11” (scored at 5 ½”)
- Melon Mambo: 1 ¼” x 3 ¾”
- Rich Razzleberry: 4” x 5 ¼”, scrap (for “amazing” die-cut)
- Whisper White: 3 ¾” x 3 ¾”, 3” x 4” (for oval)
- Randomly stamp flower on Whisper White panel using Calypso Coral, Melon Mambo, and Rich Razzleberry stamp pads.
- Die-cut oval from Whisper White cardstock. Stamp sentiment using Melon Mambo Stampin’ Write Marker.
- Die-cut “amazing” from Rich Razzleberry cardstock. Adhere to stamped oval using Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
- Adhere stamped floral panel and Melon Mambo strip to Rich Razzleberry panel. Adhere to Calypso Coral card base.
I love the subtle coloring on these flowers -- and it's so easy to achieve!! Read on!
- Powder Pink: 4 1/4” x 11”, scrap for punching
- Berry Burst: 4” x 5 ¼”, 1” x 4”
- Whisper White: 3 ¾” x 5”, scrap for flowers and sentiment
- Randomly stamp flower in Tranquil Tide on 3 ¾ x 5” Whisper White card stock. In addition stamp 3 flowers on scrap piece of whisper white with same ink.
- Using sponge dauber and Powder Pink ink – sponge half of the flowers on stamped piece and 1 flower on scrap piece. Sponge remaining flowers with sponge daubers and Berry Burst ink.
- Adhere stamped piece to berry burst card stock and then to powder pink card front. Adhere 1 x 4” piece of berry burst to card front (lower half).
- Stamp sentiment with Tranquil Tide ink on whisper white scrap. Use 1 ½” punch to punch it out. Adhere to powder pink circle punched with 1 ¾” punch. Add to card front with dimensionals
- Cut 3 flowers (from step 1) and add with dimensionals to the card.
- Attach bow to the bottom of sentiment with glue dot and embellish with tutti-frutti dots.
Isn't this a CUTE bag!!!? Love it!!
- Whisper White: 5-1/4” x 2” and scrap for extra flower
- Night of Navy: 1-1/2” x 3”
- DSP: 4-1/4” x 2-1/2”
- Berry Burst Ribbon: 16”
- Stamp flower from Amazing You stamp set randomly on white card stock using Memento ink and one extra flower on scrap paper. Punch the end of the white card with the Triple Banner punch.
- Color flowers using Stampin’ Blends and cut out extra flower.
- Stamp “Celebrate” on the Navy card stock using Versamark and heat emboss with Gold embossing powder.
- Cut the YOU thinlit out of Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer paper on the Big Shot. Adhere to Navy card stock under embossed “celebrate”. Attach words to flower banner with dimensionals, leaving room at the top for the ribbon.
- Adhere the DSP to the back of the banner and tie the ribbon around the top.
- Attach the extra flower to the front of the banner with a dimensional.
- Put gift in the bag, fold over the top edge and attach the banner with a gold library clip.