I hope you've enjoyed this week of Petal Palette! This is a fun suite -- love how Stampin' Up! makes it so easy for us to coordinate products! If you'd like to order, please use Hostess Code SXAGYSD3. Thanks!
This last card is one of my favorites! I love the Berry Burst and Black!
- Whisper White CS: 5 1/2” x 8 1/2”; 2” x 5 1/2”
- Basic Black CS: 4” x 5 1/4"
- Berry Burst CS: 1” x 3”
- Petal Passion DSP: 2” x 5 1/4”
- Ribbon: 6 1/2"
- Score Whisper White cardstock at 4 ¼” then fold to form card base.
- Run Basic Black through Big Shot using Petal Pair embossing folder – embossing the stems on the left side of cardstock.
- Adhere Petal Passion DSP to right side of embossed Basic Black piece.
- Add ribbon down middle covering the DSP edge. Adhere unit to card front.
- Die cut 3 ‘leaf stems’ using Petals & More Thinlit dies and Big Shot. To get the longer stem, you will run through twice – letting the end and the top of die ‘hang off’ the edge of the platform. Adhere stems using Fine-Tip Glue Pen.
- Die cut the label using Berry Burst cardstock. Cut in half.
- Die cut 2nd label using Whisper White cardstock. Trim curved ends off the Whisper White label. Stamp sentiment using Memento Tuxedo Black ink.
- Adhere Berry Burst label pieces behind Whisper White stamped label. Add to card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Add Petal Passion Embellishments using Mini Glue Dots.